Daasity is seeking a highly motivated and versatile Partnership Manager who will focus on building strategic alliances with the industry's top technology platforms and ISV’s. This role will be the primary liaison between Daasity and partner organizations, and will help to build a comprehensive, structured program for recruiting, training, and enabling partners. The Partnership Manager must be a natural connector and communicator that builds and develops relationships with both internal and external teams. This role requires a deep understanding of the B2B SaaS ecosystem with experience discovering a company’s goals and then uncovering and facilitating joint solutions and integrations.
Who Should Apply?
The right candidate for this role is a highly motivated and versatile individual who enjoys working directly with partners and cross-functional teams, to drive company growth and merchant success. You will have 3+ years of experience working within the eCommerce partner ecosystem and have demonstrable success in previous roles. It’s very important that this individual is a self-starter, capable of multitasking, comfortable carrying a quota, and have a sense of humor.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, and executing referral and comarketing relationships with strategic technology partners
- Identify technology partnership opportunities working with cross-functional teams, including sales, support, and product
- Serve as the main point of contact between internal and external product development teams
- Deepen relationships with existing partners by looking at opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling each other solutions and/or services
- Drive net new monthly recurring revenue from assigned partners
- Become the face of Daasity at partner and industry events
- Work with Daasity marketing teams to execute GTM opportunities
- 3+ years of experience in a Partnership, Sales, Enterprise Account Management, or Channel role
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise customers
- Experience working with partners through account management, product development/management, program management, and business development engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management, and account management teams
- Sales and/or technical acumen, able to coordinate and develop successful field teams
- Strong, verifiable network of industry contacts
- Proven ability to generate pipeline leveraging partner relationships
- Comfortable carrying a quota, and are continuously optimizing ways to hit and exceed it
- Ability to work independently and generate results
Who We Are:
At Daasity, we believe every company – no matter the size – should have access to the data and tools they need to be successful. But far too often, that’s not the case. Founded in 2017, Daasity is the first and only data analytics platform built exclusively for Direct-to-Consumer brands by industry leaders in the Direct-to-Consumer space.
Daasity provides DTC brands with a business insights solution tailored to their specific needs. Start seeing value today with a platform that’s built to last for tomorrow. When it comes to making big decisions and big data, we get it. When it comes to your business, we get that, too.
Daasity embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
What We Offer:
- Remote first organization
- Competitive compensation
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical coverage for you and your dependents
- Equity shares
- Growth potential company-wide
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving work environment
These steps may vary by role and are dependent on the needs of the company.
- Application Screening
- Initial/Behavioral Interview with the Recruiting Team
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Follow up interview, if applicable
- Offer Package
- Background Check