The Business Intelligence Developer will play a key role in the organization helping Daasity develop the algorithms used to transform data from external SaaS platforms to a standard data model for our product.
Daasity is creating a platform to enable direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands to become data-driven by organizing, analyzing, and understanding their data. Our platform powers some of the largest D2C brands on Shopify. Our customers are high-growth brands making Daasity an exciting, challenging work environment where problem solvers thrive.
Who Should Apply?
Daasity is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer with 2-5 years of on-the-job business intelligence, ETL, visualization, dashboard, and SQL experience. Ideal candidates will have experience writing SQL or Python code to transform and combine disparate data sets. Knowledge of SQL and BI Tools is a must. The qualified candidate will be a self-starter, adept at problem-solving and root-cause analysis as well as have excellent communication skills. Familiarity with eCommerce or Shopify would be beneficial.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Write SQL to perform ETL/ELT functions
- Research and analyze requests from customers
- Explore data using SQL and/or Python from new data sources in the Daasity Platform to evaluate distributions and data integrity
- Design and develop data models optimized for analytics, reporting, and statistical analyses
- Design and develop LookML and Visualizations in Looker
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Marketing to understand requirements for product development
- 2-5 years of experience as a business intelligence and/or SQL developer
- Expert in SQL and/or Python (Redshift or Snowflake preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of BI tools; Looker preferred
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Shopify or experience in D2C business a plus
- Knowledge of NetSuite a huge plus
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field or equivalent experience
Who We Are:
At Daasity, we believe every company – no matter the size – should have access to the data and tools they need to be successful. But far too often, that’s not the case. Founded in 2017, Daasity is the first and only data analytics platform built exclusively for Direct-to-Consumer brands by industry leaders in the Direct-to-Consumer space.
Daasity provides DTC brands with a business insights solution tailored to their specific needs. Start seeing value today with a platform that’s built to last for tomorrow. When it comes to making big decisions and big data, we get it. When it comes to your business, we get that, too.
Daasity embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
What We Offer:
- Remote first organization
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Ancillary Benefits include Short & Long-term Disability Insurance, FSA/HSA options, Mental Health Services via TalkSpace, Health Advocate
- 401(k) with over 20 investment options
- New MacBook and $450 Home Office Credit
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Growth potential company-wide
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving work environment
These steps may vary by role and are dependent on the needs of the company.
- Application Screening
- Initial/Behavioral Interview with the Recruiting Team
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Follow up interview, if applicable
- Reference Check
- Offer Package
- Background Check