Manager of Revenue Operations - Toronto, ON, Canada
Currently not accepting applications
Daasity is looking for a Manager of Revenue Operations near the Toronto, ON, Canada area to help manage the ins and outs of our HubSpot account. You have a solid understanding of HubSpot’s functionalities and how to set up our account in a way that takes full advantage of them.
Automations, migrations, integrations, training – this is your jam. You also understand RevOps, how to segment our HubSpot account and why, and how Sales, Marketing, and Merchant Success can be aligned to streamline processes and achieve growth.
Who Should Apply?
You are a subject matter expert on all things HubSpot with the knack for problem solving and a personality to get stuff done. It is vital that you are an excellent team player, have a strong attention to details, and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Support the day-to-day running of the business within HubSpot, which includes interacting with business users and technology partners, in support of our HubSpot CRM environment
- Work closely with Senior Leadership and the Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Merchant Success, Tech Support, and Onboarding teams
- Oversee data integrity within HubSpot through data import management, data cleanup, and deduping
- Provide day-to-day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of HubSpot
- Review and report on automations results and make actionable recommendations to the Sales, Marketing, and Merchant Success teams based on the data
- Identify, develop, and automate data integrity through automation workflows
- Manage the optimization of our HubSpot instance, including platform integrations, workflow development & management, templates, and troubleshooting
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all things HubSpot, whether it’s within technical strategy, implementation, execution, or troubleshooting
- Consult on and implement advanced marketing operations topics (attribution, lead scoring, inbound/outbound approaches, etc.), sales operations topics (sales enablement, sales org structures, and sales process optimization, etc....), tech stack topics, and service operations topics (merchant onboarding, customer support, service organization structures, and service process optimization)
- Live near the Toronto, ON, Canada area
- 2+ years of experience as a HubSpot Administrator or Consultant
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
- HubSpot Sales, HubSpot Marketing Software, Service Hub certifications required
- 3+ years of experience working directly with sales/marketing/customer success teams to gather stakeholder requirements and understand the business needs of those teams
- A proven record of managing HubSpot instances for small to mid-size start-ups
- A deep understanding of all aspects of HubSpot configuration and technical / functional capabilities
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytic skills
- Ability to advise and implement best practices
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills are essential
Who We Are:
At Daasity, we believe every company – no matter the size – should have access to the data and tools they need to be successful. But far too often, that’s not the case. Founded in 2017, Daasity is the first and only data analytics platform built exclusively for Direct-to-Consumer brands by industry leaders in the Direct-to-Consumer space.
Daasity provides DTC brands with a business insights solution tailored to their specific needs. Start seeing value today with a platform that’s built to last for tomorrow. When it comes to making big decisions and big data, we get it. When it comes to your business, we get that, too.
Daasity embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
What We Offer:
- Remote first organization
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Ancillary Benefits include Short & Long-term Disability Insurance, FSA/HSA options, Mental Health Services via TalkSpace, Health Advocate
- 401(k) with over 20 investment options
- New MacBook and $450 Home Office Credit
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Growth potential company-wide
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving work environment
These steps may vary by role and are dependent on the needs of the company.
- Application Screening
- Initial/Behavioral Interview with the Recruiting Team
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Follow up interview, if applicable
- Reference Check
- Offer Package
- Background Check